Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Welcome to my blog

Well, let's hope this works as it should do. This is my first blog and I'm carefully following a list of instructions (thank you Mandy), but if it all goes wrong then just bear with me.

I've promised myself to blog at least once a week to start with, maybe more if I get up to speed?

To save me doubling up on info, if you go to my website there is a pretty good outline of my life and books so far, I'll add more stuff as I go along but that's the background.

As the blog is brand new I know I'm talking to myself right now so I'll keep this short and return when I can just follow on.
How very exciting to be part of the big techno world that I usually seem to bypass!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

     
  • At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, but you might not be talking to yourself...

    Well done on setting it up so quickly, you clever techy thing you!

     
  • At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations. I suppose I'll have to do it, now.

     
  • At 4:03 PM , Blogger Jane Henry said...

    Hey Bernardine, welcome to blogland. It's nice here, I think you'll like it. But terribly distracting too...

    love Jules or Jane depending on the blog (schizophrenic, qui moi?)xxx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home