Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Just passing by to drop off Seasons Greetings. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with everything you wish for both materially and spiritually as well as a happy and contented 2012
Apologies for my silence; the past few months have been hectic as I got to grips with my new persona but I'll be back with all the news soon. My New Years Resolution is be more efficient.... or at least to try harder!
In brief: All my Bernardine Kennedy Headline books are now available on Kindle and RUBY by Marie Maxwell will hit both the shelves and Kindle next year.
Love and best wishes to you all,
Bernardine xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home