Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Icons on furniture and fittings!

After reading in the news this morning that a woman in New Mexico has found an image of the Virgin Mary on her bathroom wall I thought, HAH. Mine's better! I've got an image of God himself.

Below is an image from my conservatory floor that I like to think is a message from above to keep me in check although heathen suggestions over the years have included: Shakespeare, Darth Vader and a Cocker Spaniel.


B xx

PS. someone pointed out the date on my spring post is March 14th. It wasn't it was April 2nd (I think). Normally it wouldn't matter but it makes a silliness of me talking about the whole of March doesn't it?

Just ignore. I can't find a way to change it. Blogger is blogger.........

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM , Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

    Oh dear...colour me heathen because I think it looks like a Klingon. i could be wrong but can't say for sure as although I've watched Star Treck (twice) I have never actually seen God so it may be that he does look like a Klingon.

     
  • At 10:34 AM , Blogger Bernardine Kennedy said...

    Klingon is good... will the Trekkies want to visit to pay homage?

     
  • At 2:54 PM , Blogger Jan Jones said...

    I would have said a curled-up cat. Rather lovely.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home