Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

SEASON'S GREETINGS!

Just passing by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

It's been an up and down year for most of us I'm sure, it always is. My highlight was, of course, my first grandchild Riley, born in June. A beautiful little boy who we all adore. The minor downs all fade into insignificance in comparison!

So, very best wishes to you all, I hope you continue to read my blog and to enjoy my books. Next year will see a new website and hopefully, a highly motivated me with a new book to go with it.

As the turkey burns, the pudding explodes, the relatives bicker and the children fight and scream, just remember:

IT'S NOT THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT MATTER, IT'S HOW YOU REACT TO THEM.

So chill out and enjoy, it's not that long until next Christmas when you'll have to do it all again!


Love to you all, Bernardine xxx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home