Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Books and Holidays

I seem to have settled into a 'once a month' routine for the blog.... maybe I'll get back to once a week soon. lol. Life has been hectic one way and another so many things have been left!

SHATTERED LIVES. Today is hardback publication day! Yay. A bouquet of flowers was delivered from my publishers which is always nice.
I think the book looks good and feedback so far has been positive which I hope bodes well for the all-important paperback which will be out in December. The new one is under construction with the working title of 'Whatever the Cost', but that may well change. The titles usually do.

This is short and sweet to mark Shattered Lives.

Back soon when I shall post the second half of the 'twenty thinks to do......'. xx

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home