Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Novel Race

I'm almost ashamed to post this.
I can't get the 'novel race' info up on my blog. I've tried and I know I'm doing something ridiculous but I CAN'T DO IT!
I've called for help so maybe soon.

The very nice and very efficient Computer Man set up my wireless system and sorted out my PC's so I have some semblance of organisation as well as a lovely new 19" screen for my desk-top. Very pretty and I can read it without glasses! Yay.

I'm going back to the links and side-bars right now so will post as soon as I get it going one way or another. Mainly because I need to get writing asap.

Quote of the day: When in doubt, eat chocolate.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I still hold my breath every time I go into the template and pray I don't mess the whole thing up. I always preview because once I but a comma in where it didn't belong and boom no side bar at all. Not to worry you of course!

     
  • At 6:38 PM , Blogger The Moon Topples said...

    I'd be happy to help if you like. Drop me an email describing what you want to do and I should be able to walk you through it. Are you using Blogger (new) or Blogger (old)?

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger Jane Henry said...

    Ha! Bernardine, I came looking at yours to see if I could figure out how to do it too! Am a very late entrant, so it'll be the booby prize for me....
    love Julesx

     
  • At 12:26 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

    It's only a matter of time before I lose my entire blog. I haven't a clue what I'm doing most of the time. Looks like I need to eat chocolate.

     
  • At 3:38 PM , Blogger Lesley Cookman said...

    Oh, hell, I can't do it, either. And fancy telling a diabetic to eat chocolate.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home