Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hols

A brief blog here as I'm off to Barbados tomorrow at the crack of dawn. Yay! Though of course I haven't started packing yet. It is such a drag to do.... I don't mind the clothes element of packing, two minutes that takes, its the other stuff. The pills and potions; the phone chargers and adaptors; shampoo and the like. I'm not fussy but even I draw the line at hotel shampoo!

Have settled on taking books by: Harlan Coben (The Innocent) and Patricia Cornwell (Predator) as well as 'The Devil Wears Prada' . Daughter has seen the film and loved it.
Daughters both have Cecilia Ahern's latest for the plane??
I will also buy loadsa trashy magazines at the airport for an aimless flick once my brain has switched off.

So now I'm off to gaze in confusion at a wardrobe overflowing with stuff and try and find an outfit or two to take.
From now on, or rather when I get back to a newly decorated bedroom, I'm going to be minimalist..... maybe.

Enjoy your week everyone and I'll catch up when I return.

Quote of the day.

'Travel broadens the mind and the behind'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home