Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Monday, September 03, 2007

School hols are over!

I am such a blogger... I have no school age children! I do however wonder where the summer has gone and how I've managed to spend a lot of time doing not a lot that is constructive.
The fruit trees now need cutting back and I feel really ashamed about taking the apples and damsons to the tip in with the garden mulch. Very wasteful but I really can't bring myself to prepare little delicacies of fruit compotes etc. It is just so not me!

I DO apologise for the delay in getting this up, I keep starting to write something, go off and do something else and then forget what i was saying and have to start over. I have decided now that this is going to a weekly blog rather ad hoc as it has been. Once a week, On a friday. Well that's the intention. Fell free to mail me and tell me when I don't! My brain isn't as good at multi-taking as it used to be.

Husband Ian is off to Devon camping at the end of the week with his brother and a teepee. I will then be having an intense writing week to try and pull this latest book into line ready to send it in in time. (Maybe!!)
I chopped and changed the storyline around and added a few extras (sorry Clare!) but I think it will be better in the long run. We'll see. It'll be nice to get it finished.

I'm off to London tomorrow to talk about PAST CHANCES which is out in paperback on October 18th. (available in all good bookshops). This is the important one so fingers crossed for me everyone.

BACK ON FRIDAY. I PROMISE.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home