Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Monday, September 10, 2007

ISN'T IT FRIDAY?

Isn't it Friday? well I suppose three days late isn't bad by my history. I would have posted yesterday (two days late) but again Blogger didn't want to be my friend. I really must have serious words with Blogger or I may have to take my business elsewhere! Hurumph.

SHATTERED LIVES is going to plan, hopefully I will be finished with the tinkering and it will be ready to go at the end of the month. My changes have made me feel better even though I'm hurtling to the finishing post and don't, at the moment, have a life.

PAST CHANCES in paperback is getting nearer to publication date, I'm looking forward to getting advance copies in the next couple of weeks. Its still a thrill to have the finished copies in my hand!

I'm really hoping to get my website updated very soon. I just have to find someone else to take it over and thats so hard without decent recommendations. I'm looking though..... I've had so many comments about nothing happening on it but its getting there.

Husband Ian and his brother are off camping in Brixham in Devon. One in a tent and one in a teeppee so if you pass them give a wave... though realistically the pub in town is probably the best place to find the great lesser spotted campers!

A friend/ex colleague and a group of friends are currently on a cycle ride across Yorkshire, 132 miles, fundraising for his twin sons to be able to receive therapy for their special needs as a result of very premature birth I wish them luck in their ride and also in the fund-raising.
Its such a deserving cause though there's no way you'd catch me on a bike ride across Yorkshire. Even camping seems attractive by camparison. I did hear that gel saddles are the order of the day. Actually they should be about finished by now... must check it out.

Crrently ready DIRTY BLONDE by Lisa Scottoline. Great title and a good book. I'm getting to know far more authors since signing onto MySpace and FaceBook.

Well I'm off back to the laptop. Come October I'll be more chatty and will even think about things like competitions with book prizes.

TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!


www.myspace.com/bernardinekennedy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home