Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Cats and mumblings

Its Friday and I'm here! Yay.
Again it will be short because I've got not a lot to say having not been anywhere!
I really can't wait to get SHATTERED LIVES out of the way so that I can rest poor aching wrists. I wish I'd learnt to type properly, I type quickly but I'm not a typist so my hands are all over the keyboard and I make loads of typos that I then have to correct. I wonder if its too late to move away from two finger typing? Maybe night-classes? I shall think about it.

Life with Chav-Cat the thug and Olly the cute kitten has been really strange. Instead of ripping his head off and tearing him apart (as I expected) Skippy has gone back to kittenhood and plays with the young usurper who is more than happy to get the occasional cuff around the ear when he goes too far. Most bizarre... I had expected warfare. Maybe the long-wanted Siamese is a possibility after all.
It is such a time-waster though, we all sit and watch!!

Tonight is the night we are DEFINITELY going to book that cruise...... DEFINITELY! I'll let you know.

Now back to the coal face.... xxxx

Don't forget... PAST CHANCES Octoner 18th.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Fiona Mackenzie. Writer said...

    I love watching cats play and dogs too. I really want to know if they have a sense of humour - if only they could laugh.

    You could learn to touch type very easily, especially now with all the pc software available. Being dyslexic, I was a lousy secretary but being able to type really fast is one of the most useful things. Try this: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. Use all fingers independantly as it uses a lot of the letters.

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Bernardine Kennedy said...

    I like dogs Fiona, but cats are my favourite. I could watch them for hours! (and do)

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger Kate Johnson said...

    I could watch them for hours, too. And do.

    Isn't it funny how adult cats react to kittens? My old man had to put up with four in his lifetime, two of them when he was really old, and he accepted them all with a sort of weary resignation.

    I really want to get a kitten, or maybe a pair, but not with the Demon Puppy we have now!

     
  • At 5:24 PM , Blogger Sassy said...

    kittens are so cute.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home