Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

SEASON'S BEST WISHES

Yes I know I've been lurking, not posting, not being sociable! Sometimes life gets in the way and other things get left. I am not an organised person.

But next year will be different!

I will not be side-tracked by the minutae of the internet (eg shopping websites).

I willll update my blog / myspace / facebook with regimental regularity.

I will write an allocated number of words each and every day regardless of whether I want to or not. Self-Motivation will be my Mission Statement.

I will do my accounts monthly instead of dragging the shoe box out in January with mere days to spare before the taxman's penalty axe falls..

I will write all the letters / emails that I promised my friends and family and my oft used phrase 'Must catch up in the New Year' will mean just that.

In other words I will be organised and efficient and quite unlike the old me!

By way of explanation, this has been a strange year personally with far too many deaths of friends, family and acquaintances of assorted ages. Very sobering times.

On a more upbeat note, Past Chances did well this year and Shattered Lives is out next year.

Meanwhile, as I contemplate my last-minute Christmas shopping list which will naturally be completed well in advance next year..........


I cheerily wish everyone:

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A EXCEPTIONALLY HAPPY NEW YEAR



and RIP to my favourite Uncle Brian who died a few weeks ago. Christmas in heaven will be a lively old do this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home