Bernardine Kennedy

A chatty and newsy blog about author Bernardine Kennedy, her books, her writing career and her life. Check out the latest news, views and recommendations along with the occasional irrelevant photo.

Friday, March 30, 2007

MY WEBSITE SUBSCRIBERS... WELCOME

As my website is shortly going to be revamped to be part of the new, high spec, Headline website, my newsletters subscibers are, from today, being pointed in this direction for the time being.

Welcome to you all.

This isn't at all formal (as you can see) but when there is news I can post it here straight away instead of there being a delay. I hope at least some of you have checked in and if you do I'd love to know what you think.
If you don't want to post on the blog then you can, for the moment, still mail through the website. All seemingly complex but not really. I shall be putting the email address on here eventually. Another thing to figure out!

There are also other interesting blogs to check out... The Great Novel Racers for starters and I shall be posting more blog links when I really get to grips with doing this properly. I know blogging isn't everyone's cup of tea but they can be fun to read!

I've become ever so slightly addicted and have to limit myself!

Meanwhile, WELCOME!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM , Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

    The Headline website sounds interesting, I look forward to seeing that in due course (I assume you'll link it from your blog?). I too love blogging, in fact blogging got me into writing rather than the other way around, and I think the Novel Race is a terrific invention. I know exactly what you mean about addiction!

     
  • At 12:23 PM , Blogger Bernardine Kennedy said...

    Zinnia, the Headline website is still a couple of months away from launch but yes, I will link to it and it will link to the blog.
    I too love the Great Novel Race and flicking through the blogs!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home